September 5, 2011

My Extra Life Gaming Playlist

Yes I alphabetize my games.  I'm okay with that.

Okay here goes... I've been adding to a queue of games in my head to play during Extra Life 2011.

I hope to play a wide variety of game types to mix it up and put on a good show!
So going through my collection I've come up with these so far (in no particular order/schedule):
  • Flower (this super relaxing PSN game will have to be played when I'm wide awake, hehe)
  • Dragon Age 2 (I'm itching to play this again so saving it for Extra Life!  <3)
  • Assassin's Creed 2 (going to start the game from the very beginning on Xbox)
  • ilomilo (going to replay some puzzles on Xbox because it's too dang cute not to share!)
  • Left 4 Dead (would love to play a level or two with a buddy on Xbox)
  • Too Human (hoping to show this underrated game, might convince the bf to co-op some levels)
  • The UnderGarden (possible Retroids Gaming Club October game, might as well share!)
  • Borderlands (I love this game, it's in my Top 5 favorites... of course I have to play!)
  • Dynasty Warriors 6: Empires (<3 the DW empires series, been saving this one for the event)
  • LA Noire (be fun to replay some cases and you can laugh at my bad driving skills, lol)
See a game in my collection that you're curious about or just want to watch me play?  I'd love to take some (non-challenge related) requests before and during the event.  ^_^  

No comments:

Post a Comment